Guys, hey, guys. Do you remember that time that Coulson called Natasha and she ended up forming the Avengers? Remember how she did that by digging up Bruce Banner and introducing Steve to him then was the voice of reason when Tony and Steve were bickering and then how she brought Clint back from being mind controlled so that they can be a team? Remember that? Remember how the Black Widow out smarted a god? Remember that time she kept her shit together when the Hulk attacked her, even though she was really scared? Remember when she knocked an alien off his flying scooter and figured out how to drive it despite it being extrateresstrial tech, then got her ass up to the top of Stark Tower, found Loki’s staff and saved the world from being invaded by turning off the machine?
Remember how she was the central character of the whole freaking movie?
I’m out of arrows.
” Why am I back? How’d you get him out?”
” Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.”
The Avengers’ serial killer AU » requested by not-a-perfect-soldier
and i know that you’re clever
and i don’t ask for much
study group at the avengers midnight premiere?!!
for some loser who came up most of this
- Troy and Abed decided they were gonna be awesome and somehow convinced everyone else to dress up too
- Annie got really into it with them and suited up as Hawkeye
- Jeff “Accidentally Handsome” Winger came as Tony Stark. What, he totally wears this, didn’t you see that movie?
- Britta britta’d it. I mean, her favorite superhero is X-Man.
- Shirley borrowed Hulk smash gloves from her boys!!
- Pierce just really liked the concept of Captain America (i’m so sorry steve)
- Same with Chang and Nick Fury (i’m so sorry sir)
- Who else, honestly
the avengers | harry potter au
(disclaimer: that has nothing to do with Harry Potter himself)
Steve is a Muggleborn wizard who left the wizarding world after finishing his NEWTs in order to fulfill a promise to his family. Bruce is a professor in Defence Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts with a monstrous secret. Natasha, a Ministry spy, has a past, and it’s not a pretty one. Clint is an Auror who finds himself neck-deep in trouble when he uncovers a conspiracy against the Ministry. Tony is a rich and eccentric tinkerer who finds himself drawn to dabbling in the Dark Arts. Thor and his brother Loki are both descendants of a noble pureblooded family. The uneasy truce between the brothers is broken when Thor discovers that Loki has returned to his Death Eater ways.
‘clint and natasha tying the knot’
sketch request for chicagoroses.